Monday, January 27, 2014

Blogging from A to Z Challenge Sign Up Day

It's Monday morning (my list favorite time of the week), but at least this Monday I have something to look forward to . . . sign ups for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge this April have begun! This is my absolute favorite blog fest, and I can't wait to participate for my third year in a row. Time to start working on my posts!

If you've never done the A to Z challenge, you really should check it out (here). It's fun, it's a great way to find new cool blogs and to get your blog out there. And best of all, it's a chance to take part in one of the biggest blog fests in the sphere. So please join me in my first year an A to Z Minion (I'm still not sure exactly what being a Minion entails, but I'm seriously excited to be included in Alex J. Cavanaugh's minionry), and sign up for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge!

10 comments:

  1. Happy to have you as a Minion! It's fun, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all signed up and raring to go. I will NOT be doing a book cover this year. No way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it that time already? Hmm, not sure I dare this year, what with deadlines and all. But it is a lot of fun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a lot of work, but one of my favorites regardless.

      Delete
  4. I signed up already though I don't know what my theme will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm still working out what mine will be. Trying to get it done early this year!

      Delete
  5. Signed up at my sea and all posts done too, now just time for fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog looks interesting. I look forward to reading your A to Z posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being a minion! I got really brave and signed up. I'm planning on doing ghost/monster stories. Should be fun (I hope).

    ReplyDelete