Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Movie Marathons: Sports Movies

This is going to be a spectacular week. We have a Germany/Algeria smack-down today, and tomorrow we get to watch team USA, having made it out of the Group of Death, play in the next round of the World Cup! Who would have ever thought we'd make it this far?


So I figured in honor of the World Cup, USA's advancement, and in keeping with my new Monday Movie Marathon concept, I thought I'd make this week's theme . . .

Sports Movies:





6 comments:

  1. No Major League? Not Major League II though - that one wasn't very good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A League of Their Own and Bend It Like Beckham are great. I would add Slapshot with Paul Newman and The Bad News Bears with Walter Matthau . These 2 are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm totally believing! Hoosiers is another great one! So is Rudy. "Ruuudeee Ruuudeeee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really an informative and well described post. I appreciate your topic for blogging. Thanks for sharing such a useful post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Space Jam" was terrible compared to the commercial, but the music was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ultimately like this blog, It is always nice , but additionally get entertain, from these sort of blog


    www.alltimeplay.com jump games

    ReplyDelete