Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Insecure Writer's Support Group

It's the first Wednesday of the month and time for a new Insecure Writer's Support Group post. Thank you so much to Alex J. Cavanaugh for starting this wonderful outlet for writers, and all his co-hosts for their hard work keeping it running so smoothly. If you're an insecure writer looking for some support, check us out here!

I don't have a lot to say today other than, hi! It's been a long time (so long in fact I have to re-sign up for IWSG . . . good thing it's always there when you need it). I've been away from my blog for a while, distracted with new-Mommy-hood, and it's sometimes a little daunting to dust off the old typewriter (aka. my laptop) and dive back in. It's so nice to have IWSG to come back to for my first post. 

I'm going to try to get around to as many insecure writers as I can today between nap times and play dates, but for those of you I don't get to right away, good luck with all your struggles this month. Can't wait to come by and meet you!

10 comments:

  1. Lauren! So good to hear from you. It has been a really long time. You picked a great day to re-enter the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back on board. Babies do have a way of taking up all of one's time, what with being cute and changing diapers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Mommyhood is important. You are laying the foundation for the life that you have given. Take your time and start small. Pace yourself. Even if it is one article a month or one page a month, that is good.
    Shalom aleichem,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, yes, it's the wonder of the IWSG to be here when we need it the most. I too have taken a short break but not for anything as exciting as you. Congratulations! I think you'll find many new things to blog about, but don't worry, take your time. We'll be here when you need us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, or should I say Welcome Home!! If you're a new mommy, you probably feel like you're in the middle of the zombie shuffle. Time to get back on that creative horse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. Not sure if the system deleted my previous comment - but welcome back! And enjoying being a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! It's always nice to be able to sign back up when you're ready to return. Takes the pressure off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! I've had to resign up a few times myself. But a baby is the best excuse. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! And congratulations—I hope you're enjoying every minute of the new-mommyhood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Lauren! Welcome back! How wonderful to have a new baby ~ rightfully so the most important priority in your life. I know it can be a challenging time, but what an amazing gift! The IWSG is a wonderful and welcoming support, and it IS nice to know it's there for all of us! Good luck as you put that computer through its paces!

    ReplyDelete